ALANA Meeting Minutes
October 30, 2009
On October 29,2009 the ALANA Network met in the Student Activities Resource Room here are the minutes from the meeting.
· Date: Saturday, October 31, 2009
· Time: 1:00PM
· Venue: Springfield, Mass
· Departure: Plourde Recreation Center Bus Stop departure will be at 1:00PM.
Transportation and tickets will be covered by the Office of Multicultural Affairs.
Independent Living and Life Skills Program
· Date: Monday, November 2 -23, 2009
· Time: 10:30-11:30AM (November 2nd, November 13th, and November 16th)
· Venue: The Office of Multicultural Affairs
· Please feel free to sign-up and contact Natonia Trammell for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
7th Annual Millennium Leadership Conference
· Date: Friday-Sunday, November 6-8, 2009
· Venue: Clark University
· Designated to cultivate the inherent leadership qualities of college students who identify as ALANA through a series of workshops and presentations.
Other On-Campus Events
· Students for Safe Choices: Friday is Pub Night in Charlie’s. Halloween Palooza will take place from 9PM-12AM. There will be “Boo Bingo” and prizes for the best costume.
· CAB Fear: The Ultimate Game show, November 5th at 8PM. It is a mix between jeopardy and fear factor. Winter Ball Tickets go on sale Thursday, November 6th, 2009 for seniors from 12:00 to 4 and Wednesday, November 7th, 2009 for juniors from 1-4PM
· Reach Out Center: NEADS afternoon Puppy Petting on November 11th. Contact Molly Eastman at email@example.com to participate.
· Independent Living and Life Skills Program will be a four week seminar. You do not want to miss out on this great opportunity. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns don’t hesitate to contact Natonia Trammell at firstname.lastname@example.org or Brenda Safford at email@example.com Thanks.